Specialized 2FO Downhill Flat MTB Shoes
Developed in conjunction with some of the world’s fastest downhill athletes, the Specialized 2FO Downhill Flat MTB Shoes is engineered to inject confidence into your riding, opening up all-new lines on fast, rowdy descents. Class-leading in its design, the SlipNot ST rubber compound is the pinnacle of grip, providing unrivalled traction for a connected feel.
Reinforced to protect your feet from roots, rocks and other trail hazards, the durable upper envelops the foot to deliver supportive comfort. The materials are lightweight and built to last, and XPEL hydrophobic mesh prevents water ingress for faster drying times.
Enhanced by Specialized’s Body Geometry fit technology, these shoes are optimised for comfort, support and injury prevention. The relaxed fit is perfect for those hike-a-bike moments, and the traditional lace-up entry is simple to customise to your preference.
- Body Geometry optimised fit: A Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce the risk of injury
- Reinforced upper protects and holds the foot to take on the gnarliest terrain with confidence.
- SlipNot ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time
- Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption with shank layer for impact absorption and stability
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 395 grams (per shoe, size 43)