Specialized Airnet Womens Helmet
With fresh looks and a women's specific design, the Specialized Airnet Womens Helmet is packed full of a massive range of features normally only found on top-end models making it the ideal helmet for the 21st century bike rider.
This flexibility and sprawl of features stems from Specialized's highly adaptable and protective Composite Matrix skeleton. This advanced construction technique not only enhances safety, but also allows for larger vents and the 4th Dimension Cooling System with larger and deeper vents for greater airflow.
For the fit, Specialized have utilised their Mindset micro-dial system, which allows you to fine-tune your fit for a bespoke level of comfort every time you hit the road or trail. For the women's specific version the fitting system has been adapted to accommodate ponytails so you don't have to worry about finding obscure crevices of means of tying your hair up, you can ride in comfort.
Also dramatically enhancing comfort are the Drirelease merino wool pads, which not only provide a supple cushioning for your head but also wick moisture away from your skin with odour-free ease.
Further adding to the moisture management within the Airnet is the 4X DryLite webbing. This system provides all-encompassing head encapsulation for a greater level of comfort without stifling you.
Specialized's ultra-comfortable Tri-Fix web splitter allows for easy strap adjustment and a soft feeling that will have you quickly forgetting you are wearing a strap at all.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on sigmasports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Ponytail-ready, ultra-light micro-dial HairPort fit system with height adjustability
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for greater cooling
- Vent grippers integrated at the front and rear for secure eyewear storage
- Drirelease® Merino wool pads for increased comfort and sweat/ temperature management
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS
PRODUCT REF: 399775
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more