Specialized Body Geometry Dual-Gel Mitts
Ride hour after hour in comfort, thanks to Specialized's Body Geometry Dual-Gel Mitts. The gel is strategically placed across the palm, reducing fatigue in the hands and wrists and preventing numbness through effective shock absorption. On the back of the hand, mesh keeps breathability high, and Lycra ensures there's plenty of stretch. A synthetic suede palm brings both durability and grip, and a Microwipe™ thumb panel is ideal for wiping away perspiration.
- Synthetic suede palm is made from a thin microfibre to combine durability with exceptional grip and comfort
- Body Geometry Dual-Gel padding uses two layers of gel that provide exceptional impact and vibration damping without compromising grip
- Combination of breathable mesh at the upper and soft Lycra® make for a durable and comfortable top of hand
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe™ thumb brushes away sweat with ease
- Contoured Velcro wrist closure offers easy adjustment and entry/exit from the gloves
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions