Specialized Body Geometry Gel Glove
Keeping your hands protected and comfortable whilst riding is key, Specialized have produced the Body Geometry Gel Glove to cater for this. Lightweight, stylish, comfortable and fitting, well, like a glove! The Body Geometry technology has been paired with gel inserts to target the areas prone to soreness and excessive pressure. Ideal for mountain or road cycling, whether training, racing or just riding, the Specialized Body Geometry Glove will keep you comfortable and performing at your best.
The carefully placed Body Geometry gel padding allows unhindered control of the bars and prevents pressure through the ulnar nerve, which often causes tingling and numbness.
A precise fit can be achieved using the micro-width Velcro® closure tab and a Microwipe material has been incorporated into the thumb, ideal for wiping away moisture.
Breathability is a key consideration for all gloves and a mesh panel has been used on the rear of the glove, lightweight and made from spandex and nylon for flexibility.
Durability is catered for on the palm with a synthetic leather Micromatrix construction that is reinforced, so, however hard you grip your bars, you will have immense grip and will minimise wear.
- Body Geometry Gel technology reduces hand numbness by relieving pressure on the sensitive ulnar nerve
- Soft Body Geometry Gel padding across other palm pressure zones provides additional hand comfort
- Reinforced Micromatrix synthetic leather palm is supple and durable
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe™ thumb for brushing away sweat
- Micro-width Velcro® closure for comfort and unrestricted wrist movement
PRODUCT REF: 72190
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more