Specialized Centro LED Helmet
Fantastic for everyday use as well as low-light and night time riding, the Specialized Centro LED Helmet provides the perfect amount of visibility for the urban commuter. The easy click on and off rear LED light looks sublime and the helmet as a whole fits with any outfit.
The one size fit system, makes fitting a breeze and fits a wide range of head sizes. Adjusting to achieve the perfect fit is simple with the Headset SX fit system. This uses the micro-adjustable dial, found on many Specialized helmets. A dial that can be adjusted on the move, with one hand.
A strong helmet made from an in-moulded shell that also keeps the weight of this helmet down.
Ventilation is catered for with the 4th Dimension Cooling System, channeling heat and air, cooling the head and resulting in the ultimate comfortable, race-ready helmet.
A Tri-Fix web splitter improves comfort and allows the straps to be adjusted with ease.
Visibility is catered for with reflective detailing, especially useful in low-light or at night when combined with the rear LED panel, which features flashing and static modes.
Sure to keep the rain and sun out of our eyes, a clip-on visor is included and is easy to take on and off.
The ideal helmet for commuting; keep your helmet secure and lock to your bike, with a rear vent that can accommodate a cable or U-lock.
- Integrated LED taillight for increased visibility in in both bright and low-light conditions
- One-size system, designed for easy and accurate fit to a wide range of head sizes
- Headset SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for easy, secure, and accurate fit
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimises ventilation
- In-moulded shell improves strength and reduces weight
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- All around reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Patented clip-on visor included
- Lock compatible rear vent accepts both cable and U-locks to deter theft
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS