Specialized Comp Multi Stem 24 Degree
Strong, versatile and light; the Specialized Comp Multi Stem 24 Degree is the perfect stem for both road riding and mountain biking thanks to its premium 3D-forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminium construction.
The stem comes equipped with three different shims at 4˚, 2˚, 0˚ giving you ten different angles to choose from. With an initial 24˚ angle, the stem can have any angle from +/-20˚ to +/- 28˚ in 2˚ increments. This, combined with the choice of five lengths, makes this one of the most versatile and customisable stems on the market.
Compatible with carbon and alloy bars, the Specialized Comp Multi Stem 24 Degree features a strong four-bolt 31.8mm faceplate that keeps your handlebar securely in place while also alleviating pressure build-up across the bar-stem interface.
- 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 6061 aluminium, road/MTB-compatible stem
- 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate
- Equipped with top cap and 4-degree, 2-degree, and 0-degree shims
- 24-degree: 10 position angle range: +/- 20-degree to 28-degree, in 2-degree increments
- Available in five length options
- Compatible with composite handlebars