Specialized Dura-Ace Dual Sided Power Meter Cranks
Amateurs and professionals alike can benefit from training with power, and Specialized's Dual-Sided Power Meter Cranks are the perfect option for those running a Shimano Dura-Ace drivetrain. Complete with 52/36 chainrings, these cranks are set up and ready to help you improve your performances.
In Specialized's WinMill, accuracy was analysed under all riding conditions - seated versus standing, varying power and cadence levels, different weights, and various gear. Lightweight and strong, this system will give you dual-sided measurement of your power to within an outstanding +/- 1.5% of your true outputs.
Separate strain gauges measure the effort from both legs independently and not only does this system allow you to train more efficiently, but it also provides the means to understand fatigue and recovery better. Fully waterproof and with temperature compensation firmware, you can be sure of functionality in all conditions, and calibration is only necessary when more substantial fluctuations in temperature occur, such as seasonal drops and rises.
Working with both ANT+ and Bluetooth® devices, you'll be able to read your data in real-time on compatible head units and upload for further analysis.
- Independent, dual-leg power measurement
- +/- 1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, Colorado
- Fully waterproof
- Temperature compensation firmware
- Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth® devices
- Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app (iOS and Android versions available)
- All models include 52/36T chainrings
PRODUCT REF: 932972
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more