Specialized Element RBX Pro Jacket
Capable of confronting the coldest winter riding conditions, the Specialized Element RBX Pro Jacket protects and insulates the rider so that long, base-building rides can be completed in total comfort.
The forward-facing panels and the arms feature Platino 2.0 material that has a three-layer construction comprising a water-resistant outer shell, a waterproof and windproof membrane and a brushed inner surface to insulate and shield the rider from the worst of the elements. A back panel made from Lombardia fleece supplements the front panels by offering warmth while enhancing breathability markedly to help regulate the rider’s temperature during more intense efforts.
A standard fit closely follows the contours of the body when a riding position is adopted but provides enough room for thick base layers underneath without causing any restriction. A full-length zip snugly wraps around the torso and has an inner storm flap to eliminate chilly drafts. Two generously sized rear pockets complete the jacket by granting plenty of room for energy bars, gels and a fold-up jacket.
- Windproof and waterproof winter cycling jacket for riding in cold and damp conditions
- Front panels and the arms are made of Platino 2.0, three-layer fabric that has an intermediate waterproof and windproof membrane, a water resistant outer shell and a polyester soft brushed lining
- Back in Lombardia fleece
- Standard fit follows the body in the riding position but is roomy enough for thick base layers
- Two open back pockets with elastic binding at the top
- Full-length zipper with a laser-cut inner storm flap and top and bottom zip protectors
Specialized Element RBX Pro Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.