Specialized Ember Womens Road Shoe
Performance should not have to be sacrificed in the name of comfort. Specialized know this and their Ember Womens Road Shoe demonstrates that you can indeed have the best of both worlds.
A strong and stiff nylon composite forms the base of the shoe. The sole features a three-bolt cleat pattern, which is compatible with most major cleat types including Shimano's SPD-SL system and Look Keo cleats.
On top of this sole is a women's specific Body Geometry footbed. This ergonomically designed footbed provides lasting comfort and support while also increasing pedalling efficiency and reducing the threat of ankle, knee and hip injury.
The shoes upper is constructed from a soft and durable synthetic fabric and the integration of mesh panels enhances ventilation. The Boa closure dial allows for micrometric adjustment and a fit that comfortably surrounds and supports the foot. This dial, coupled with the two Velcro straps, creates a strong and comfortable fit that is perfect for long days in the saddle.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Women's contoured Standard Fit for all day comfort
- Injection-moulded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Lightweight Boa® S2-SV dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 250g (1/2 pair, size 39)
Specialized Ember Womens Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.