Specialized Flux 850 Front Light
The Specialized Flux 850 Front Light utilises both wide and spot beams for heightened visibility when riding as the light fades. A selection of solid and flashing modes can be cycled through to best suit the environment and light conditions, with flash modes boasting impressive runtimes of between 10 to 20 hours to amp up rider visibility on even the biggest days in the saddle. These flashing modes and added extra bright side lights also ensure sustained 180-degree visibility for the homeward leg of the ride - ideal when battery is running low and the dark is closing in. The Flux 850 also boasts up to three hours of super-low output beyond listed runtimes, depending on mode, which is a handy safety feature should a ride go on longer than initially planned. Tough, weather-resistant construction means this light is IPX7 waterproof and can survive being submerged in shallow water for up to 30 minutes, so even the most torrential rain won't affect the Flux's function.
1 x front light, 1 x quick-release bar mount, 1 x micro-USB cable
- Light source: 1x CREE XP-L High Intensity LED plus 1x CREE XP-G LED
- Maximum lumens: 850
- Modes: Steady High mode: 850 lumens / Steady Medium mode: 450 lumens / Steady Low mode: 250 lumens / Steady Flash mode: 300 + 200 lumens / Daytime Flash mode: 400 lumens / Very low mode: 100 lumens / Super low mode: 50 lumens
- Run time: Steady High mode: 1:30 hours / Steady Medium mode: 3:00 hours / Steady Low mode: 6:00 hours / Steady Flash mode: 4:00 hours / Daytime Flash mode: 20:00 hours / Very low mode: 10:00 hours / Super low mode: 20:00 hours
- Battery: 2600mAh Li-ion internal battery
- Recharge device: USB rechargeable via included micro-USB cable
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.