Specialized Fuse M4 Mountain Bike Frame 2022
The Specialized Fuse M4 Mountain Bike Frame provides the perfect foundations for a burly, rugged and lively trail bike build. Made from M4 aluminium, it’s lightweight and strong, and it possesses an oversized diameter downtube to guarantee excellent power transfer when the pedals are being stomped on up the steepest inclines. In addition, the low-slung top tube increases manoeuvrability, enabling the bike to be flicked in and out of tight corners, while shaped seatstays grant plenty of room for high-volume, high-traction 29" tyres.
The geometry provides a long reach, ensuring the rider is positioned with perfect poise over the trails, while the slack head and steep seat angles ensure composed handling and an efficient pedalling position. Adjustable dropouts increase the frame’s versatility, allowing it to be run geared or single-speed. Additionally, these dropouts permit the chainstay length to be altered by 15mm, finely tuning the handling according to the riding conditions.
- A burly trail bike frame that offers a precise, responsive and composed ride over any terrain
- The M4 aluminium construction is robust and light
- A wide diameter down tube increases lateral stiffness for reactive acceleration
- A low slung top tube improves manoeuvrability through the most technical trails
- Shaped seat stays provide ample clearance for 29x2.6" tyres
- The long reach, slack head angle and steep seat angle ensure perfect weight distribution, composed handling and efficient power transfer
- Adjustable dropouts let the Fuse be run geared or single-speed and allow the ride to be tuned by altering the chainstay length by up to 15mm
- Designed for 29" diameter wheels
- Compatible with disc brakes and 148mm thru-axles (thru-axle included)
|Frame||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, thru-axle included|
|Seat Post Clamp||Specialized alloy, 38.6mm|