Specialized Phenom Comp Saddle
Ride onwards with comfort and quality design thanks to the Specialized Phenom Comp Saddle. Designed specifically for use on mountain bikes and assuring you of a comfortable, dynamic, and durable construction, this saddle is sure to offer you that plush comfort you demand from the very first pedal stroke to the very final one on your day out on the trails.
This comfort comes in no small part thanks to the Adaptive Edge technology that sees the outer edge match your own profile. Using a Specialized Body Geometry Design, this saddle offers a scientific approach to form, allowing for better blood flow to the most sensitive areas. Comfort finally secured by means of a medium-density Level Two Padding, you can be sure of ample pressure dissipation when hitting a hard pace down the trail.
Low friction panels over the nose and tail give you easy mobility when moving out of the saddle and putting your weight over the back. Weighing just 260 grams in it's widest edition, this saddle uses Cr-Mo rails for strong and durable construction, whilst anti-snag, low-profile design keeps this saddle uncomplicated, ideal for the rough and ready mountain biking lifestyle.
- Mountain bike saddle designed for comfort and strength over long days on the trail
- Features a carbon-reinforced construction at the shell
- Adaptive Edge base that allows the outer edge to conform to your body
- Durable Cr-Mo rails for peace of mind
- Medium density, Level Two Padding for ample support and comfort
- Phenom hallmarks of a rounded, anti-snag design
- Patented Body Geometry Design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedalling efficiency and mobility
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Weight: 143mm = 254g / 155mm = 260g
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".