Specialized Recon 2.0 MTB Shoes
Offering performance at great value, the Specialized Recon 2.0 MTB Shoes draw inspiration from the models above, but use a nylon sole. The inclusion of innovative STRIDE toe-flex technology means off-the-bike sections are more comfortable as natural toe movement is encouraged. Despite this, there's no negative impact on power transfer when you're in the saddle.
Alignment of the hip, knee and foot is optimised by the Body Geometry sole and footbed, so there's less risk of injuries, as well as increased efficiency in your pedalling. A breathable, fully-welded upper keeps seams to a minimum and prevents your feet overheating when you're working hard. With a single Boa and Velcro strap closure, you'll be able to dial in a secure fit and make quick on-the-fly adjustments when required.
SlipNot™ rubber with removable toe studs has been used for the tread and ensures high traction no matter the conditions.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Injection STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedalling: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Fully-welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort
- Boa® L6-Snap dial and Velcro strap for on-the-fly micro-adjustment
- SlipNot™ rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 357 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)