Specialized Romin Evo Comp Gel Saddle
The Specialized Romin Evo Comp Gel Saddle has been conceived to offer a blend of comfort and optimal power transfer across any road riding scenario via a multitude of specific properties.
The stiff shell is reinforced with carbon to offer a long-lasting profile that doesn’t sag and deform through extended use. This profile is tuned to provide optimal sit bone support and thigh clearance, and the Body Geometry central cut out offers ample relief for sensitive nerves and blood vessels, eliminating the chances of discomfort or numbness.
Lightweight PU foam is partnered by strategically placed gel inserts to grant serenity on even the longest of rides while the Micromatrix cover provides durability and water resistance. Hollow Cr-Mo rails are lightweight and robust, with SWAT compatible mounts offering the option to carry separately available ride essentials in a svelte and organised manner.
- Designed for an aggressive road riding position, optimal for power transfer without sacrificing comfort
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency
- Patented Body Geometry designed profile and central cut out is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides
- Light, durable, and hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Size 143mm: 273 grams | Size 155mm: 285 grams | Size 168mm: 295 grams
- NOTE: 1cm shorter than 2015 model