Specialized Romin Evo Pro Saddle
Specialized's new Romin Evo Pro Saddle builds on the saddles illustrious pedigree by adding more features and redesigning the shape for even more comfort and performance that can take you right to the top step of the podium.
This level of performance requires a strong base and that is just what the Romin Evo Pro has in the oversized FACT carbon rails and stiff, carbon reinforced shell. Both of these features not only dramatically cut down on weight, they also ensure stiffness and impact absorption so your ride is silky smooth.
Specialized's level two padding provides a medium density foam that, when combined with a quality chamois, supports your sit bones and alleviates pressure point build-up. The state-of-the-art Body Geometry channel in the centre of the saddle helps to maximise blood flow and alleviate any soft tissue discomfort in your delicate areas.
The ultra-durable and comfy perforated micro matrix cover allows for easy movement on the saddle while at the same time allowing you to breathe on extra hot days.
SWAT compatible, the Romin Evo Pro has mounts moulded into the rear of the saddle that allow you to easily mount all of your SWAT enabled accessories like lights, saddle bags and CO2 canisters for easy aero access.
Available in sleek black or the sumptuous team red colour schemes, the new model is one centimetre shorter than the previous model as Specialized found that riders found it easier to move around on the saddle with the shorter length, plus it cuts down on weight.
Please note: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
Please note: 1cm shorter than 2015 model.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency
- Super-light, EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails
- Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover
- Level two padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Size 143mm / Weight 205 grams
- Size 155mm / Weight 208 grams
- Size 168mm / Weight 217 grams
PRODUCT REF: 402043
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more