Specialized Romin Evo Pro Saddle
Looking for a low aerodynamic profile without sacrificing comfort and performance? Then look no further than the new Specialized Romin Evo Pro Saddle. Complete with carbon rails and an ultra-contoured shape that optimises power transfer, this Body Geometry inspired design ensures a comfortable competitive edge.
The Romin Evo Pro Saddle builds on the saddles illustrious pedigree by adding more features and redesigning the shape for even more comfort and performance that can take you right to the top step of the podium.
This level of performance requires a strong base and that is just what the Romin Evo Pro has in the oversized FACT carbon rails and stiff, carbon-reinforced shell. Both of these features not only dramatically cut down on weight, they also ensure stiffness and impact absorption so your ride is silky smooth.
Specialized's level two padding provides a medium density foam that, when combined with a quality chamois, supports your sit bones and alleviates pressure point build-up. The state-of-the-art Body Geometry channel in the centre of the saddle helps to maximise blood flow and alleviate any soft tissue discomfort in your delicate areas.
The ultra-durable and comfy perforated micro matrix cover allow for easy movement on the saddle while at the same time allowing you to breathe on extra hot days.
SWAT compatible, the Romin Evo Pro has mounts moulded into the rear of the saddle that allows you to easily mount all of your SWAT enabled accessories like lights, saddlebags and CO2 canisters for easy aero access.
The new model is one centimetre shorter than the previous model as Specialized found that riders found it easier to move around on the saddle with the shorter length, plus it cuts down on weight. Please note, oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency
- Super-light, EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails
- Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover
- Level two padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- 1cm shorter than the 2015 model
- Size 143mm / Weight 205 grams
- Size 155mm / Weight 208 grams
- Size 168mm / Weight 217 grams