Specialized S-Works 7 Road Shoes - Down Under LTD
The Specialized S-Works 7 Down Under LTD Road Shoes are performance focused footwear that boast a lightweight, stiff and comfortable design, available here with a limited edition colour palate that reflects the warm reds, pinks and oranges of an Australian sunset.
With a twin Boa S3-Snap closure system and PadLock heel construction, these shoes are designed to hug the foot closely so you can enjoy a comfortable fit that allows all of your power to transfer through the insanely stiff FACT Powerline carbon plated sole.
Finished with a non-slip, replaceable heel tread, these shoes are as durable as they are aesthetically pleasing, while the three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- The Body Geometry sole and footbed offers increased power and efficiency while reducing the chance of injury
- FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximises power transfer
- Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to eliminate unwanted stretch
- Alloy Boa® S3-Snap dials
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel for increased performance and comfort
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position the cleats 5mm further back
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws
- Form Fit last
- Roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 450 grams (pair of size 42 shoes)
PRODUCT REF: 989626
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more