This unique technology reduces unwanted heel-slip for secure, frictionless comfort.
With a stiffness index rating of 15.0, this shoe offers maximum power transfer.
Ergonomic soles improve arch support and foot alignment for more pedalling power.
Providing precise adjustment, these dials ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
Specialized S-Works 7 Speed of Light Limited Edition Road Cycling Shoes
They feature a very stiff Powerline carbon sole to optimise power transfer, ensuring that every watt reaches the pedals for maximum performance whilst the Body Geometry sole and footbed also helps improve comfort and reduce the incidence of injuries. The upper is made from a combination of mesh and TPU for excellent ventilation without compromising fit or allowing unwanted stretch and the PadLock heel design keeps the heel cradled securely during big efforts.
Alloy Boa dials allow quick and easy adjustment on the move in one-millimetre increments and bonded seams add slipper-like comfort to the shoes. On the practical side, the heel tread piece is replaceable when worn, extending the shoes’ service life and the titanium alloy cleat nuts can be rotated in order to position the cleats 5mm further back.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed offers increased power and efficiency, while reducing the chance of injury
- FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximises power transfer
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to eliminate unwanted stretch
- Alloy Boa® S3-Snap dials
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel for increased performance and comfort
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position the cleats 5mm further back
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws
- Form-fit last
- Roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Stiffness Index: 15.0
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 448 grams (pair of size 42 shoes)