Specialized S-Works 7 Vent Road Cycling Shoes
The Specialized S-Works 7 Vent Road Cycling Shoes pair all the much-loved technology from the original S-Works 7 shoes with a newly developed upper material, creating performance footwear for the hottest summer days and the hardest sustained efforts, keeping weight to a minimum and comfort to a maximum. Body Geometry ergonomic design sits at the core of these shoes, scientifically developed to enhance comfort, improve pedalling efficiency and reduce the chance of injury through an optimised position and correct alignment of the hips, knees and feet.
Utilising the same FACT Powerline™ carbon sole as that found in the EXOS model, strategically placed vents bring a consistent flow of cooling air that's complemented by the new vented toe cap, and together they create an open feel and incredible ventilation. This sole is paired with a completely redesigned, single-layer upper reinforced by Dyneema mesh to provide both structure and breathability. Closed around the foot using a dual Boa dial and lace system offering plenty of adjustment, the fit is easy to tweak mid-ride if you want some extra security for a sprint finish or when hitting a punchy climb. Specialized's PadLock™ heel brings a cradling effect so there'll be no slipping while you're putting in your biggest efforts.
Compatible with three-bolt road pedal systems, there's an additional 5mm of adjustment to cleat positioning thanks to the rotation of the titanium alloy cleat nuts. When the time comes, it's easy to replace the heel tread, rejuvenate grip when walking and prevent excess wear to the sole itself, meaning you'll be able to reap the benefits of these shoes, season after season.
- A single-layer, engineered-mesh upper is designed to provide structure where it is needed while remaining extremely open and breathable
- Dyneema® Mesh reinforcement layer
- The Body Geometry sole and footbed offers increased power and efficiency while reducing the chance of injury
- FACT Powerline™ carbon sole maximises power transfer and has strategically placed cooling vents
- Vented toe cap inspired by the mouth ports on Specialized helmets to provide airflow from both the front and the underside of the shoe
- Alloy Boa® S3-Snap dials
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel for increased performance and comfort
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position the cleats 5mm further back
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws
- Form-fit last
- Roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Stiffness Index: 15.0
- Approximate weight: 230g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Specialized S-Works 7 Vent Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.