Specialized S-Works Aerofly Carbon Handlebar
The Specialized S-Works Aerofly Carbon Handlebar 2016 is a high-quality component from the American cycling experts. The S-Works range is part of the company's race selection of products and the Aerofly has been developed in Specialized's wind tunnel, to offer state of the art aerodynamics and unparalleled speed.
Claimed to save 17 seconds over 40 kilometres, compared to a standard handlebar, the Aerofly is also incredibly lightweight, at a mere 250 grams for the 42cm wide version. The carefully constructed aero shape has been designed so you do not need to use as much tape for the tops. This, paired with the internal cable routing, makes for a seriously fast addition to your road or triathlon bike.
Specialized's pioneering FACT carbon fibre makes for an incredibly stiff and strong handlebar, which is also UCI legal, allowing you to use the bar for a range of disciplines.
Compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM levers, the beautifully finished unidirectional gloss carbon finish would sit perfectly on a range of bikes.
Comfort is provided by a 130mm drop and an 80mm reach. The clamp diameter allows you to pair the bar with a range of oversized (31.8mm) stems. Available in 3 widths, 40, 42 and 44cm widths, this is the handlebar for those looking for an ergonomic design and exceptional speed.
- FACT carbon construction delivers a light weight, stiff, and aerodynamic design
- UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls
- Optimised for internal brake and shifter cables; electronic groupset compatible
- Finish: Unidirectional gloss carbon
- Weight: 250g (42cm)
- Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm
- Bar Width (centre-to-centre): 40/42/44cm
- Bend: 130mm drop x 80mm reach