Specialized S-Works Dissident MTB Helmet
The S-Works Dissident is Specialized’s premium downhill MTB Helmet, combining low weight with great comfort and safety features. Despite the light weight of the carbon shell, it meets the ASTM DH safety standards for impact protection and chin bar performance. Safety is enhanced by the MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) which allows the shell to move independently of the liner in the case of oblique impacts, thus protecting the rider’s head from shearing forces. The helmet is also compatible with the EJECT™ system so that it can be gently removed in the event of an accident without risking further neck injury, and is compatible with the Leatt™ brace too. Integrated into the helmet is an ANGI sensor which can be linked to a smartphone app and alert a designated contact if it detects a crash. Comfort is also top-notch, with the 4th Dimension Cooling System providing plenty of ventilation through the helmet whilst the liner and cheek pads are removable and washable.
Includes: Padded travel bag with micro-fleece liner / external goggle pocket.
- Engineered to protect World Cup downhill and gravity riders
- Meets the ASTM DH safety testing standards for impact protection and chin bar performance
- Lightweight Carbon Matrix shell—target weight 1000 grams
- 3D-sculpted cheek pads and updated crown pad design for improved ventilation and a more comfortable secure fit
- 4th Dimension Cooling System and ventilation provides superior comfort
- Magnetic chin strap buckle improves comfort and allows for easy, one-handed use
- Helmet EJECT™ system compatible
- Leatt™ brace compatible
- Speaker compatible
- Removable washable liner and cheek pads
- Integrated ANGI crash sensor
- Includes a padded travel bag with micro-fleece liner and external goggle pocket