Specialized S-Works Epic Ultralight Frame
Based on the best XC race bike Specialized have ever made, the Epic Ultralight Frame is even lighter and more responsive, transferring all of your rider input into forward-motion over even the toughest terrain.
The ultralight mono-coat paint is an example of the lengths Specialized have gone to in order to make this their lightest carbon fibre Epic frame to date.
Specialized have enlisted experts RockShox to deliver premium suspension to the rear end. The Micro Brain technology combines with the Spike Valve to deliver an intelligent suspension system that senses the trail environment and adjusts the stiffness accordingly. That makes it softer over rougher ground, and stiffer over smoother surfaces, which aids power transfer when it matters.
A threaded bottom bracket shell provides a much-envied housing for an easily maintained threaded bottom bracket, known to have fewer issues with creaking too.
With internal cable routing, there are less mechanical elements exposed to mud on the trails, so the bike will be easy to keep functioning at its peak.
- Lightweight carbon fibre frame construction
- Mono-coat paint shaves off the final few grams
- RockShox rear suspension with Brain technology
- Threaded bottom bracket shell for easy maintenance
- Internal cable routing provides a neat look
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at a
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Epic, Ultralight mono-coat paint technology, FACT 12m carbon fibre, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox/Specialized Micro Brain shock w/ Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm
PRODUCT REF: 881843
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more