Specialized S-Works Evade Sagan World Champs Edition Helmet
The Specialized S-Works Evade Sagan World Champs Edition Helmet has been designed to reflect the panache and performance of the 2015 UCI Men's World Champion, Peter Sagan. Even with the world-class aesthetics, this helmet is far more than just a sublime black, rainbow and gold colour scheme.
Specialized's advanced aerodynamics technology, which has been developed in tandem with the McLaren F1 team, mean the helmet can save you 40 seconds over 40km when compared to a standard road helmet.
A patented Kevlar-Reinforced Inner Matrix keeps the helmet ultra-light at just 278g in the small size and also very safe. Specialized's 4th Dimension venting provides powerful airflow without any negative effects on aerodynamic performance.
4X DryLite webbing ensures comfortable cushioning and sweat-wicking while the Mindset micro-dial system allows you to dial in your perfect fit. This all combines for one of the most comfortable and performance-enhancing helmets out on the road.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on Sigmasport.co.uk are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Uses: Road and time trial
- Advanced aerodynamics save 46 seconds over 40km, when compared to a standard road helmet
- Patented Kevlar-reinforced Inner Matrix for ultra-light construction and energy management
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, massive vents and aligned exhaust ports
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit and comfort
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
- Weight: 278g (small)