Specialized S-Works Exos 99 Road Cycling Shoes
For the climbers out there, the Specialized S-Works Exos 99's are the ultimate road cycling shoes and are, in fact, the lightest you can get your hands on, at an incredible 99 grams per shoe. Dyneema® mesh is responsible in no small part for the featherweight design. It's one of the strongest materials available and is malleable, but won't stretch. The mesh is combined with CubicTec reinforcement, which together allowed the heel counter to be removed as the materials mould around your heel for support and security. A Warp Sleeve vamp means that Specialized was able to remove the toe box. The result is minimal weight and maximum comfort.
Using Finite Element Analysis and pressure mapping, the FACT carbon sole has been stripped backed to remove any unnecessary material with no compromise on stiffness. The Body Geometry footbed and sole mean power are boosted, energy efficiency increased and the risk of injury decreased, and the lace-up closure is light, aerodynamic and allows you to optimise the fit and pressure to suit.
- The lightest production road cycling shoes released to date
- Released in extremely limited numbers - only 500
- The Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximises power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- A revolutionary Dyneema® Mesh achieves low weight without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearwards
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread
- Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp offers the ultimate in connectivity, comfort, and speed
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 99 grams (1/2 pair, size 42)
Specialized S-Works Exos 99 Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.