Specialized S-Works Roubaix Road Frameset 2018
Take to every surface with confidence in your setup, knowing you’ve chosen the right components and frameset for the job with the Specialized S-Works Roubaix Road Frameset 2018. Build up with ENVE, SRAM or whatever your heart desires - this frameset is there for pure performance and long days in the saddle.
Utilising Specialized’s most technologically advanced carbon fibre, this bike is ready to go the distance, and keep you comfortable when doing so. Its wide range of features takes the bar to new heights, keeping you efficient in every situation and ensuring that rougher roads don’t pose a threat to your enjoyment.
The frame features Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered technology which ensures each and every size of Roubaix in the range is as comfortable and performance orientated as the last. It also uses Specialized’s Future Shock suspension which smooths out the road ahead, allowing you to hit the cobbles with pure speed and continue to stay as comfortable as possible. As they say, smoother is faster, and this bike is blisteringly fast.
A 12x100mm thru-axle enhances handling in the front, and a 12x142mm thru-axle in the rear continues this bikes rigidity in the rear, allowing you to maneuver easily and sprint out the saddle without worry.
- Specialized’s S-Works FACT 11r carbon fibre construction is incredibly lightweight and durable
- Future Shock technology provides 20mm of plush suspension to smooth out rougher surfaces
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 748105
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more