Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Sagan Collection Frameset 2019
Specialized's premium lightweight frameset, this S-Works Tarmac SL6 Frameset from the Sagan Collection
features paintwork with a stunning finish that has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Specialized's collaboration with multiple rainbow jersey winner Peter Sagan has delivered this strictly limited edition option which combines the technical performance of a professional-grade frameset, with the personality of the peloton's brightest character.
In designing the S-Works Tarmac SL6, Specialized prioritised a frameset that was super lightweight, had the ability to handle superbly, with provisions for improved aerodynamic performance. The result is a frameset that can win almost any race, react instantly to accelerations and climb like a goat.
Constructed from the finest carbon fibre Specialized produce, FACT 12r is used for the frame and fork throughout, with key locations on the frame boosted with targetted stiffness to improve handling. The Rider-First Engineered geometry means every frame size has unique tube sizing and thickness, so no matter what size you require, you're guaranteed the same excellent ride quality across the range.
The inclusion of a D-shaped aerodynamically advanced seatpost further reduces drag, while the CeramicSpeed bearings in the OSBB bottom bracket help convert your watts to power with almost no loss.
- Limited edition Sagan livery with unique, eye-catching colourway
- Rider-First Engineered™ geometry is designed to ensure every frame size delivers the same supreme climbing responsiveness and descending performance
- The S-Works FACT 12r frame is Specialized's highest quality carbon frame, with the perfect blend of lightness and targeted stiffness
- S-Works full FACT carbon with a tapered construction provides incredible front-end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents
- Lowered seat stays for superior stiffness and aerodynamics
- Bladed seat stay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Concave seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- D-Shaped seatpost for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
- Disc brake set up for pairing with the very best stopping power available
- FRAME: S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon with tapered construction, flat mount disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 894264
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more