Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Frameset
When designing the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Road Frameset, the goal was to create the best all-around frameset on the planet. Specialized wasn't content to simply tweak their existing design. Going straight to the core of what makes their frames a success, the new Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Frameset is completely overhauled from it's predecessor. Clean lines replacing the arcing tubes, this Tarmac is pared back for a lighter, stiffer, more responsive ride, and as the bike of choice for a great number of pro-level riders, this is a frameset that is sure to taste success at the very highest level.
Constructed from Specialized's 12r FACT carbon fibre, this frameset offers the utmost level of stiffness, assuring you of the best level of response out on the road. With dropped seat stays borrowed from the design of the early Shiv time trial bike, this frameset hides its seat stays neatly behind the seatpost, making intelligent gains in critical junctures. This lowered stay boosting stiffness, you can be sure that your ride will remain planted, direct, and powerful, regardless of the intensity of your efforts.
Rider-First Engineered for superior levels of comfort, this all-new frameset offers up a redesigned seatpost and seat tube. Adopting the prevalent D-shaping, this seat post provides small aerodynamic gains from its integrated clamp, whilst engineered flex in the seatpost allows the rider improved comfort over longer distances. A concave seat tube allows for vastly improved tyre clearance, while this frameset is tailored for use with both electronic and mechanical groupsets, with the internal cable routing improving both aerodynamics and aesthetics.
Equipped with an OSBB bottom bracket, using a CeramicSpeed bearing set, this frameset is ready to offer you the very lowest levels of friction as you put power through the chainset.
- Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre
- Lowered seat stays for superior stiffness and aerodynamic response
- Bladed seat stay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Concave seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- D-Shaped seatpost for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
- Internal routing with mechanical and Di2 groupset compatibility
Please note Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 746216
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more