Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 World Champions Disc Frameset 2019
With a unique, striking design that's perfect for riders looking to build up a bike that looks as good as it performs, the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 World Champions Disc Frameset is available in extremely limited numbers. After Olympian Anna van der Breggen's gold in the 2018 UCI Road World Championships on a disc brake Tarmac, Specialized created this design in her honour.
The FACT 12r carbon construction makes it incredibly stiff and keeps weight low, while the FACT carbon tapered fork ensures a responsive and stable ride. A Rider-First Engineered™ design creates equal performance benefits across the range of sizes, so there are no compromises in handling or ride quality in the smallest and largest framesets. CeramicSpeed bearings have been fitted in the bottom bracket for smooth performance and excellent transfer of power. By adding clearance for tyres up to 30mm wide, versatility is improved so you can take on a wider range of terrain in complete comfort.
- Released in extremely limited numbers in celebration of Anna van der Breggen's 2018 World Championship title
- The Specialized S-Works FACT 12r frame is the brands highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness
- Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ design ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac
- Specialized S-Works full FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front-end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents
- Legendary CeramicSpeed bottom bracket bearings ensure that you're saving every last precious watt
- Clearances for 30mm tyres ensures comfort and control on unpredictable terrain
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean|
|routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|SEATPOST||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings|