Specialized S-Works Venge Frameset
Designed for outright speed, the Specialized S-Works Venge Frameset has been designed to save you 22 watts over 40kp/hr in comparison with its sister bike the Tarmac.
Made from Specialized's lauded FACT 11r carbon fibre, for top-rated stiffness and strength, this frameset benefits from oversized tubing and a tapered head tube in order to provide you with an unflexing platform from which to launch your assault on the finish, whilst a one-piece bottom bracket and chainstay improve the frame's spritely ride. Transferring your power to the road with immediacy, and with a carbon monocoque fork offering a 3:1 airfoil shaping, you can be sure to cut through the air with the greatest possible efficiency.
Fitted with a CeramicSpeed bottom bracket for the highest levels of efficiency and lowest possible resistance in your bottom bracket, you can be sure to cover ground without a lot of energy going to waste. Aerodynamics further boosted by a bladed Specialized S-Works Carbon Seatpost, you can change your positioning between 20mm of setback and in-line, giving you that adaptability over time, or depending on the situation, whether that be a triathlon, a race or a sportive.
An integrated headset equipped with extra-light bearings in an alloy housing means you can be sure of pin-sharp steering, whilst with internal cable routing offering you a clean, uncluttered line to this frameset, you can ride with both speed and grace.
- Saves you 22 watts over 40kp/hr in comparison to the Tarmac
- UCI legal
- Aerodynamically optimised to the absolute details
- Made from Specialized FACT 11r Carbon fibre
- CeramicSpeed bottom bracket
This product is no longer available. You can find the 2018 version of the Specialized S-Works Venge Vias Frameset here.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Venge, FACT carbon 11r frame, UCI legal, One piece OSBB/Chainstay, internal cable routing, tapered headtube, braze on front derailleur design
- FORK: Specialized S-Works Venge Monocoque fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping
- BOTTOM BRACKET: CeramicSpeed Bottom Bracket
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper and 1-3/8" lower, ultralight hybrid bearings with alloy housing
- SEATPOST: UCI-legal, bladed Specialized S-Works carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback
PRODUCT REF: 785255
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more