Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works Roubaix Disc Frameset 2020
The Sagan Collection S-Works Roubaix Disc Frameset is Specialized's celebration of 2018 Paris-Roubaix winner Peter Sagan. The enigmatic Slovak smashed it over the cobbles and sprinted to victory in the velodrome to claim the Specialized Roubaix's record sixth win of the infamous cobbled classic.
This latest version of the Roubaix is more performance oriented than ever before. With a FACT 11r carbon fibre frameset delivering the stiffness required to beat rivals in the sprint, the lightweight layup ensures climbing speed is not impeded. What's more, the FreeFoil tube shaping boosts aerodynamic performance too.
Between the rider and the frameset, there are two key pieces of road damping ingenuity. The Future Shock front suspension unit has a dial so you can easily adjust the level of hydraulic compression on the fly; stiffer while climbing or sprinting, and softer for less than ideal road surfaces. To balance compliance over the back end of the bike, Specialized developed the S-Works Pave seat post, which dampens vibrations superbly while maintaining an aerodynamic D-shaped profile.
- Specialized FACT 11R carbon fibre frameset, Rider-First Engineered™ FreeFoil tubing - lightweight and aerodynamic
- Future Shock 2.0 hydraulic front suspension unit with compression adjustment knob
- S-Works Pave seat post dampens vibrations
- Threaded bottom bracket shell
- Non-gender specific geometry - one bike for all
You can learn more about the Specialized Roubaix Road Bike range on the Sigma Sports Hub: Specialized Roubaix Road Bike 2020 - First Look.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11R, Rider-First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, clearance for 33mm tyres
- FORK: Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, Smooth Boot, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc brake
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works Pave
PRODUCT REF: 1039089
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more