Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works Tarmac SL7 Disc Road Frameset 2021
Specialized has raised the bar once again with the latest S-Works Tarmac SL7 Disc Road Frameset. The chosen colourway for this Sagan Collection frameset is representative of Peter Sagan and a nod to his successes at Le Tour. At first glance it may be appear subtle and understated but when the light hits, it explodes in a striking shimmering green.
With this latest model, Specialized brought together the aerodynamics of the Venge and the weight and much-loved ride feel of the Tarmac SL6 so there's no longer a need to choose. This race bike really does offer everything you need from a performance machine. It's incredibly light, so much so that in a top spec build it'll sit at or just below the UCI lower limit, it's responsive with precise handling, and use of the FreeFoil Shape Library and Win Tunnel testing ensure it's the fastest bike the brand has developed to date.
The geometry of the SL6 Tarmac has been retained and the Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy brings a balanced ride to every frame, even the very smallest and largest sizes. Whether you choose electronic or mechanical gearing, all cables are routed completely internally, in keeping with the sleek lines and aero credentials, be that with the included Tarmac-specific integrated stem or with a traditional stem and round handlebar setup.
- Limited edition Sagan deconstructivism colourway
- The latest Tarmac combines the handling and low weight of the Tarmac with the aerodynamics and integration of the Venge, so there are no compromises
- Designed using the FreeFoil Shape Library and the Win Tunnel, Specialized has created their fastest ever Tarmac
- Rider-First Engineered™ design ensures the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet, no matter the frame size
- The new Tarmac utilises simple integration for a clean, fast cockpit
- Fully internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic shifting, whether you're using the Tarmac integrated stem or a traditional stem and round bars
- Same proven geometry as the SL6 Tarmac
- Threaded bottom bracket design
- Includes Specialized 2021 S-Works Tarmac FACT Carbon seatpost and integrated 6-degree stem
|Frame||Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 12r Carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem||Specialized Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree|
|Seatpost||Specialized 2021 S-Works Tarmac, FACT Carbon, Di2 compatible, 20mm offset|
Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works Tarmac SL7 Disc Road Frameset 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.