Specialized Sport RBX Road Shoe
The Specialized Sport RBX Road Shoe was designed to offer first-time visitors to the clip-in road shoe market a stable, secure base to test their performance. Using trickle-down technology, a whole host of high-end technology has been crammed into this shoe, but all at a more tantalising, affordable price.
The Body Geometry sole and footbed have been used to optimise hip, knee and foot alignment. Injecting this technology into a shoe of this nature is especially welcome. The stiff, lightweight and secure nylon plate on the bottom of the shoe ensures you don’t waste too much power through the flex of the sole, offering moderate levels of power transfer for a more efficient ride.
Three offset Velcro® strap closures are used, moving away from the likes of Boa dials. These Velcro straps stop any movement of your foot inside the shoe, whilst keeping closures secure and tight. Not only this, but when used alongside the synthetic upper with mesh venting, your foot stays dry and warm throughout every stage of your ride, stopping any buildup of heat.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Moderately stiff nylon plate for pedalling efficiency, with SlipNot™ sole and walkable rubber tread: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Three offset Velcro® strap closures for a comfortable fit
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for a supple fit
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds and wedges to maximise performance benefits
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern
- Approximate weight: 380g (1/2 pair 42)