Specialized Stix Elite 2 Rear Light
Even in the brightest sunlight, the Specialized Stix Elite 2 Rear Light is visible from over half a mile away (800 metres). There are six different modes so whether riding in the day or night you can select the perfect option for maximum visibility and with a runtime of up to 77 hours you should never be left without battery power. Thankfully, the light also plugs directly into a USB port, without the need for additional cables, so can be charged from a laptop or phone charger in just 2 hours. The mounting system is flexible meaning the light can be easily attached to seatposts with a diameter of 22.2mm up to 35mm.
- 12 to 100 lumens output
- Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 centre LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun
- Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide-angle visibility
- 2.5 to 77-hour runtime
- Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed)
- Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter
- Six operating modes: Steady High (50 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens)
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.