Specialized Tactic 4 MIPS MTB Helmet
Dynamic and versatile, the Tactic 4 MIPS MTB Helmet by Specialized has a list of impressive features for both safety and functionality. The Tactic is ready for hitting the trails in, with a shell that offers protection from the inside out. The shell profile extends low at the back for extra coverage, while internal safety is ensured from MIPS technology.
A personalised fit can be achieved with an integrated system, allowing adjustability for various head shapes. An occipital base at the back offers micro-tuning for a secure and comfortable feel by easily turning a dial. The fixed visor integrated onto the front works perfectly with your chosen eyewear, whether sunglasses or larger goggles, without blocking vision. Side ports allow for your eyewear to be stored safely when not needed.
Body moisture and heat is controlled while on the move thanks to an internal channelling design allowing cool air to flow through for consistent temperature regulation. Optimum cooling is achieved with the 4D brow cooling design which provides a gap between the helmet and forehead, drawing airflow into internal channels.
- Dynamic design perfect for trail riding or enduro racing
- An integrated fit system for adjustability to accommodate various head shapes
- Occipital base adjustment personalises fit for comfort
- Integrated fixed visor provides increased trail vision and a seamless interface with eyewear
- Eyewear channels always give you a spot to store your glasses
- Computational Fluid Dynamic design for optimal airflow through the helmet drawing heat away from the head
- 4D brow cooling air channels for efficient airflow
- Certified to NTA 8776 for e-bike use
- Fitted with a MIPS Evolve solution
- Smartphone enabled Specialized ANGi compatible (purchased separately) for additional safety while on the trails
- Manufacturer’s Claimed Weight: 380 grams (medium)