Specialized Tarmac SL4 Pro Frameset
Designed for racing at the limit and at the highest levels, the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Pro Frameset is about dealing with the fine margins that make the differences between podiums and placings. Lightweight, responsive, and surely strong, this is a pedigree race machine favoured by pros and aimed at the most discerning of road riders, looking for the perfect machine on which to unleash their full-tilt efforts.
Constructed from Specialized's FACT 10r carbon fibre, this machine retains an extremely strong and rigid construction at its core. Oversized tubing, and particularly the bottom bracket area have been developed and deployed in order to assure the rider of the most strong, stiff and responsive feel on the road. Working not to absorb your power, but to effectively transfer it to the road, this frameset remains unflexing for the rider sprinting with everything they have for the line. A road racing geometry offering you an on the nose, aggressive position, this bike puts you right where you need to be to put in a turn that strings out the bunch.
A full carbon, full monocoque fork with hollow carbon dropouts fitting neatly into a tapered headtube for solid, dialled in steering, you can be sure to ride with that pedigree twitch and response of a racing machine. Nailing apexes and offering you a supreme feel on the road, your next bike is sure to feel more connected than ever to your ride. Finished with Specialized's Pro SL FACT carbon seatpost and with an OS integrated sealed bearing bottom bracket, this frameset is a real performance machine, set to be the beating heart of your next dream bike.
- Tapered head tube and oversized bottom bracket offer immense levels of rigidity
- Tapered full carbon front fork offers deft, on the nail cornering prowess
- One of the most successful pro-peloton framesets of all time
- Full carbon seatpost for optimal transfer of power in the saddle
- An agile and high-performance road racing machine
- FRAME: Specialized SL4 FACT 10r carbon, FACT construction, tapered/shaped headtube, compact race design, 1-3/8" lower bearing, OSBB
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8" bearing, hollow carbon dropouts
- HEASDSET: 1-1/8" upper and 1-3/8" lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings, 8mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 20mm of carbon spacers
- SEATPOST: Specialized Pro SL, FACT carbon, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Forged alloy, Ti bolt, 32.6mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OS integrated, sealed bearings
PRODUCT REF: 791839
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more