Specialized Toupe Pro Saddle
The Specialized Toupe Pro Saddle 2018 builds on Specialized's reputation for lasting comfort and performance in the saddle market. The Toupe Pro features Specialized's new Adaptive Edge technology which conforms the outer edges of the saddle to the contours of your body. This ultimately helps to reduce chafing and pressure build-up around the saddle's edges.
Combined with the Adaptive Edge technology is the Body Geometry central cutaway. This channel is strategically designed to improve blood flow to your delicate areas by reducing pressure. The Toupe Pro features Specialized's Level 2 padding for a direct connection to the pad while still maintaining some cushioning. This variable density of padding is coupled with the durable and soft Micromatrix cover. This cover material features small perforations that help to dissipate heat and moisture build-up.
The Carbon fibre reinforced shell provides a stiff and lightweight base for the saddle while the ultra-light and durable FACT carbon rails are smoothly integrated into the saddle's base. These premium rails help to reduce road vibration while also providing a secure interface with your seatpost. At just 159g (143mm width) this saddle is super-lightweight and the perfect option for the keen rider.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Super-light padding for comfort and performance on longer rides
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails are smoothly integrated into the base
- Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover
- Level 2 padding: Lightest level of padding for the most direct connection to the bike
- Size 130mm / Weight 154g
- Size 143mm / Weight 159g
- Size 155mm / Weight 165g
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails