Specialized Ultegra 8000 Power Meter Crank Arm
Every rider can benefit from training with power and this Specialized Power Meter Crank Arm replaces the left crank arm on your Shimano Ultegra 8000 system for accurate readings of your power outputs.
A lightweight power sensor is built into an Ultegra crank arm so you can enhance your rides and train with more purpose, monitoring not only your progress but also gaining an insight into your fatigue and recovery. Specialized built their own WinMill that measures outputs and evaluates accuracy under all riding conditions. The result? Data that falls within +/- 1.5% of your real power, for one of the most accurate systems out there.
This power meter is compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth® devices so you can connect for real-time viewing and post-ride analysis of your results. Setup and diagnostics are made simple by the Specialized Power app, and with a waterproof construction and temperature compensation firmware, this unit won't let you down despite poor conditions.
Battery changes are quick and easy thank to the included wrench.
Please note: Right crankarm and spider NOT included. This power meter crank arm works with any Shimano Hollowtech crankset and Shimano compatible bottom brackets.
- Shimano 8000 generation Ultegra left-side power measurement
- +/- 1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, Colorado
- Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth® devices
- Waterproof construction
- Temperature compensation firmware
- Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app (iOS and Android versions available)
- Please note: Right crankarm and spider NOT included
- This power meter crank arm works with any Shimano Hollowtech crankset and Shimano compatible bottom brackets
PRODUCT REF: 932946
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more