Speedfill Complete Hydration System
The wind tunnel developed, frame mounted system, smooths airflow around the frame while the rider is in motion. The rider is able to maintain an aerodynamic position all the while drinking up to 40 ounces (1.3 liters) of fluid. Hydration is immediate as a bite valve and tubing keep fluid at the ready for whenever it is needed.
Other unique features of the Speedfil include user ability to refill the system on-the-fly, which minimizes the need for additional bottles, as well as a unique dual splash resistant opening that allows for rapid refills with minimal fluid splashing.
Bottle and Cage Specification
- Length: 12" ( /-)
- Width: 2" ( /-)
- Height: 9" ( /-)
- Volume: 40oz. ( /-)
- Weight: 298g ( /-) empty
- Material: Bottle and Parts = Polyethylene Plastic
- Cage: 15% Glass Fiber Reinforced Nylon
(The system is downtube compatible only)
- Aerodynamic – Wind tunnel developed
- Easily refillable on the fly 1.2 litres fluid capacity (40oz.)
- Frame Mounted to optimize handling (low centre of gravity) and minimize drag
- Exclusive dual splash resistant design
- Hands-free drinking Bite valve holds fluid at the ready
- Less weight and clutter than multiple bottles
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.