Spektrum Blank Sunglasses with Brown Lens
For the ultimate protection, the Spektrum Blank Sunglasses with Brown Lens feature extended coverage to safeguard your sight and provide a wide, uncompromised field of view. With a non-slip fit, these shades are ideal for cycling and running use, with rubberised grippers on the nose and temple delivering a secure feel, even when sweating. Lightweight and durable, the bio-based frame is built to last and reduces manufacturing CO2 emissions by 46% over conventional materials.
To excel in a wide range of lighting conditions, the Zeiss brown lens features a VLT rating of 21%, ensuring it performs through bright sunshine to overcast cloud. The brown base highlights blue and green hues, allowing details to be seen that would usually be imperceivable.
- Streamlined, wraparound design
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss brown base lens is ideal for sunny to cloudy days
- Category S3, VLT 21%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch