Spektrum Blank Sunglasses with Polarized Brown Lens
To eliminate glare from reflective surfaces, the Spektrum Blank Sunglasses with Polarized Brown Lens allow only vertical light to pass through, filtering horizontal light to reduce eye fatigue. Lightweight and sports-oriented, the bio-based frame sits close to the face, offering a wide, unobstructed field of view. Rubberised grippers on the nose and temple ensure a non-slip fit, making these shades ideal for cycling and running use.
For optimal clarity, these sunglasses utilise high-quality Zeiss lens technology. Scratch and impact-resistant, these lenses provide uncompromising contrast and detail in bright, sunny conditions, making them an ideal choice for summer.
- Streamlined, wraparound design
- Polarized performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Category S2, VLT 22%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".