Spektrum Kall Sunglasses with Violet Lens
Ideal for trail running and mountain biking use, the Spektrum Kall Sunglasses with Violet Lens feature Zeiss optics technology that enhances the detail of foliage, roots and ruts to deliver unparalleled clarity in the forest. The lightweight frame is constructed from an eco-friendly bio-based polyamide and is highly durable. Two non-slip nosepads are included, allowing you to dial in the fit to your preference, whilst the wide lens design offers an exceptional field of view.
Engineered to boost the contrast and detail of green and orange shades, this Zeiss violet lens excels in a woodland setting. The versatile 22% VLT rating is suitable for a wide range of lighting situations, spanning from bright sun to overcast conditions.
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss violet lens enables a high contrast perception with the ability to see green and orange (foliage) shades
- Category S2, VLT 22%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".