Spektrum Null Sunglasses with Infrared Lens
Designed to suit a range of faces, the Spektrum Null Sunglasses with Infrared Lens feature a classic, rounded frame and are ideal for active use. Lightweight and durable, the frame is constructed from a bio-based polyamide material and offers a secure, comfortable fit suitable for all-day wear.
The infrared mirror coating and lens are designed by the world-renowned optics manufacturer, Zeiss. Ideal for bright, sunny days, the low 16% VLT rating protects the eyes against reflections, boosts contrast and adds depth to your surroundings.
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss multilayer infrared lenses offer visual protection from high reflections, deliver the greatest visual comfort
- Category S3, VLT 16%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch