Sportful HotPack NoRain Jacket
The Sportful HotPack NoRain Jacket has a fully waterproof construction, with taped seams helping the AquaShield fabric on the main body to keep the rain out. Offering excellent wind protection and high breathability, this is a superb packable outer layer that enriches any cyclist's wardrobe.
Freedom of movement is ensured thanks to the MicroShell stretch panels in key areas, while the ergonomic fit prevents would-be excess material from flapping in the wind and costing the rider precious watts. A silicone gripper at the waist keeps the jacket snugly in place, also aided by thumb loop wrist closures.
A full YKK coated zipper makes putting on the jacket quick and easy, and can be adjusted thereafter to suit the conditions. When the rain stops, you can stuff the jacket into it's own sack and pop it in your jersey pocket.
- Fully waterproof construction with taped seams
- AcquaShield waterproof fabric on main body
- MicroShell Stretch panels where extra stretch is needed
- Ergonomic fit to minimise flapping in wind
- Long tail for extra coverage
- Thumb-loop wrist closure
- Waterproof YKK® coated zipper
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
- Folds small into stuff sack to fit in jersey pocket
- Reflective heat transfer on back and sides
- Weight: 145 grams
- Temperature range: From 10°C
PRODUCT REF: 909492
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more