Stages Cycling Dash M50 GPS Bike Computer
The new Stages Cycling Dash M50 GPS Bike Computer is brighter, smarter and easier to use, and features an EverBrite screen that's easy to read no matter the conditions. Use the Bluetooth connectivity to sync your workouts and training rides with the Stage LINK app and delve into the fullest analysis of your ride performance, and from there, your rides can be pushed to 3rd party platforms like Strava or TrainingPeaks. Personalisation is easy so that you only see and track the data that's important for your training and the unit can be oriented either portrait or landscape depending on how you prefer to set up your cockpit.
Follow your own courses and create routes using the Stages LINK that can then be followed using intuitive turn-by-turn navigation over base maps that are either preloaded or free to download for your region. With Android and iOS connectivity you won't miss a notification, call or text thanks to on-screen pop-ups and with futureproof firmware upgrades, you will always have access to the latest features and compatibility. With up to 12 data fields per screen you can monitor almost any metric of your ride and with colour-coded climbing gradients, power and heart rate zones everything is clear and precise, so you know how much effort you have expended and what you still need to do.
In the box
- Stages Dash M50 GPS Bike Computer
- Aluminium out-front mount (31.8mm)
- Torx wrench
- USB cable and documentation
- Display size: 2.25 inches (58mm) measured diagonally
- Overall dimensions: 51mm wide x 78mm tall x 24mm depth (portrait)
- Weight: 94 grams
- Satellite network: GPS and QZSS with SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and GAGAN) fast connection
- Mounts: Lightweight aluminium (22 grams) low profile 31.8mm out-front bar mount included; others available as accessories
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPO (USB)
- Battery life: Up to 12.5 hours real world runtime with backlight at 30% screen brightness
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
- Shock Proof
- Compatibility: iOS 9.3 including iPhone 4S and newer; Android 6.0+ (Bluetooth Smart)
- File compatibility: FIT, GPX, TCX
- Recording interval: Live
- Alerts: audio and visual, user selectable
- Data transfer: USB and Bluetooth
- Barometric altimeter
- Internal temperature recording
- ANT+ and Bluetooth HR strap, speed/cadence sensor and power meter compatible
- Colour-coded power and HR zones and interval progress graph
- Setup: On unit or Stages Link App
- Customisation: On unit or Link website
- Course climbing/elevation profile including progress and colour-coded percent grade
- GPS based current, average and max speed, distance, ride/lap time with auto start/stop
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.