Stages Cycling G3 Power L Campagnolo Super Record Road Crank Arm
When you're ready to take your training one step further and want to add power to your Campagnolo Super Record crankset, Stages Cycling's G3 Power L Road Crank Arm is a perfect choice. With a slim, low-profile design, this power meter is built onto a Super Record non-drive side crank and adds a mere 20 grams to the base weight, so you can reap the benefits of training with power with no weight penalty, retaining your lightweight setup.
The strain gauge will measure the power from your left leg with high accuracy; within ± 1.5% of your true output, and data is transferred in real-time to a compatible head unit via ANT+ and Bluetooth, for viewing while you ride. The signal strength has been improved six-fold over its predecessor so the unit won't let you down when you're putting all your power down in short, tough intervals. Versatile enough for riders of all abilities, this power meter will record watts up to 2500 and cadences between 20 and 220 rpm.
An IPX7 water resistance rating keeps the unit watertight when it's pouring with rain, so you can train with power all year round thanks to the durable and tough construction. There is a long battery life of 200 hours so you won't have to change it too often and it's a simple task, with no need for extra tools when the time comes. This generation has had an LED added so when you turn the power meter on, it will provide you with information about your battery level, as well as letting you know of a successful zero reset.
Syncing to Strava and other third-party apps, you can keep your software up to date with wireless firmware upgrades.
Compatible with Campagnolo Super Record
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Campagnolo Ultra-Torque CULT non-drive bottom bracket bearing
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with Campagnolo Super Record
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Includes: Campagnolo’s Ultra-Torque CULT non-drive bottom bracket bearing
PRODUCT REF: 836772
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more