Stages Cycling G3 Power L FSA Energy BB30 Road Crank Arm
Using a power meter will allow you to train more efficiently and make every session count, bringing you closer to your goals. The Stages Cycling G3 Power L FSA Energy BB30 Road Crank Arm has a power meter built into an FSA crank arm and is compatible with all BB30 cranksets. With a low profile design, the unit only adds an extra 20 grams to the base arm so you can retain a lightweight setup.
Extremely accurate, at ± 1.5%, you can be sure that the results are a true representation of your power outputs. Active Temperature Compensation prevents irregularities in data readings caused by temperature changes and the six times improved radio signal over its predecessor both ensure the units reliability. An IPX7 water resistant rating enhances this units durability and longevity.
All riders are well catered for with the power meter reading power up to 2500 watts; enough for the strongest sprinters, and cadences from 20 - 220 rpm; for those high cadence intervals and low cadence strength sessions. This new model allows you to use it with or without a separate magnetic cadence sensor. Data is transferred to a compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth, so you can see all your stats in real time, and download post-ride for further analysis.
The battery lasts for around 200 riding hours and can be easily changed when necessary without the need for extra tools. An LED indicates battery level and successful zero reset on startup.
You can use the device with third-party apps and wireless firmware upgrades allow you to keep your unit up to date.
Compatible with FSA BB30 cranks only
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with FSA BB30 cranks only
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836938
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more