Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano Dura Ace 7710 Track Crank Arm
Whether you want to work on your track sprint or your endurance, the Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano Dura Ace 7710 Track Crank Arm will provide the vital data you need to help you achieve your targets. Replacing the left crank of your Dura-Ace FC-7710 crankset, the power unit adds a mere 20 grams to your base setup and has a low profile design.
The battery lasts around 200 riding hours and is easily replaced without the need for tools. An LED will indicate how much power is left so you need not worry about running out during that all-important training session.
Even the most powerful sprinters will be able to gain valuable data, with the unit reading up to 2500 watts, and cadences recorded can range from 20 - 220 rpm. Data is transferred to a compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth and can be viewed in real-time and downloaded post-ride for further analysis.
Active Temperature Compensation prevents irregularities in your data caused by the temperature rising and falling dramatically, and IPX7 water resistance ensures a tough and durable build quality. It's easy to sync to third-party apps such as Strava and Stages link and the latest software can be wirelessly added to keep your unit fully up to date.
Compatible with Shimano Octalink cranks
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with Shimano Octalink cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836313
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more