Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano GRX RX810 Power Meter
The Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano GRX RX810 Power Meter allows accurate off-road power measurement to aid training and racing. The unit adds just 15 grams to the weight of the base GRX crank arm and is accurate to +/- 1.5%, with the capacity to measure up to 2,500 watts. Automatic temperature compensation ensures that the data is accurate even in changeable conditions. The power meter has a 200+ hours battery life and the CR2032 battery can be easily replaced without recourse to any tools whilst firmware upgrades are performed wirelessly.
- Compatible with Shimano GRX RX810 and RX600 drive side crank arms
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box
- Non-drive-side crank and power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length. The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen key wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
Still unsure? See this illustration for a guide of where to measure.
- Built on to a non-drive side Shimano GRX 810 crank arm and is compatible with all frames that fit Shimano Hollowtech II cranks
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with a robust door interface
- Tool-free battery replacement
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range: 0 - 2,500 watts
- Cadence range: 20 - 220 rpm
- IPX7 water resistance
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- Automatic temperature compensation
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero reset confirmation without connected app or head unit
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".