Stages Cycling G3 Shimano Dura Ace R9100 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 53/39
When something has been used to great success by pro riders in the Tour de France and numerous National and World Championships, you can be sure it's more than capable of enhancing your performances on the bike. Stages Cycling's G3 Shimano Dura Ace R9100 LR Dual Sided Power Meter with 53/39 chainrings combines extremely accurate power readings with Shimano's top-end Dura Ace crankset, allowing you to make the most of your training and dramatically enhance your performances.
Accuracy is industry-leading, at ± 1.5%, and together with Active Temperature Compensation, you can be sure of reliability in all weather conditions, eliminating the chance of data anomalies. The unit is IPX7 water resistance, enhancing durability and reducing the risk of failure mid-ride.
Data is transferred to most head units via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart so you can see your power stats in real-time, allowing you to follow a training plan with ease. Able to measure power up to 2500 watts and cadences between 20 and 220 rpm, you'll be covered, no matter what your training requires.
Battery level is indicated via LED on start up and the battery lasts for over 175 hours. You can ensure your software is always up to date thanks to wireless firmware upgrades and it is easy to sync with a number of third-party apps including Stages Link, Strava and Training Peaks.
Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide below
Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano chainrings 53/39
- Two CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User Guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm and Phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 811038
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more