Stages Cycling G3 Shimano Ultegra R8000 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 52/36
Reliable and accurate, Stages Cycling's G3 Shimano Ultegra R8000 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 52/36 is pro-proven, taking riders to wins in the Tour de France as well as National and World Championships. Adapt your training to suit your goals, and give yourself that edge come race day.
You'll get a true representation of your power statistics, with an accuracy of ± 1.5%, and Active Temperature Compensation ensures anomalies are eliminated when the temperature rises and drops, so no matter the conditions, you can be sure of reliable numbers.
Real-time data is transferred to a compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart, so you can see what power you are putting down and ride in the correct zone for your event or training session. No matter how powerful a rider, you should find this power meter adequate, reading power outputs up to 2500 watts, and cadences up to 220 rpm.
Battery life is over 175 hours and an LED indicator will display the level at start up so you'll know when it's time for replacement, which is simple and tool-free. Wireless firmware upgrades allow you to keep your unit's software up to date, and it can be synced to third-party training platforms such as Training Peaks, Stages Link and Strava.
Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano crankset 52/36
- Two CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm and Phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Battery life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 811090
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more