Stages Cycling G3 Shimano Ultegra R8000 R Right Side Power Meter Crank Arm
The Stages Cycling G3 Shimano Ultegra R8000 R Right Side Power Meter Crank Arm can be used on its own or can be used to transform your single-sided left arm unit and measure the power from both legs.
With a ± 1.5% accuracy, you can be sure that readings are a true representation of your power outputs, and Active Temperature Compensation eliminates any potential anomalies when the external temperature rises and drops dramatically. The low profile design adds only a few grams to the weight of an Ultegra crank arm and has an IPX7 water-resistant casing to prevent ingress of rain, enhancing durability and reliability of the unit.
No matter how much power you put through the pedals, you will get accurate readings up to 2500 watts and you can perform high cadence intervals with measurable results up to 220 rpm. With a long 175-hour battery life, you won't need to replace the coin cell for quite some time, and when the time comes, this can be done easily using a Phillips screwdriver (not included).
The data from both crank arms will be transferred in real-time to your head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth and can be synced to third-party training platforms, including Strava, Training Peaks and Stages Link, for further analysis post-ride.
Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Ultegra R8000 Right Side Power Meter Crank Arm
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface. Battery replacement using a Phillips head screwdriver
- Battery life: 175+ hours (via coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crankset
PRODUCT REF: 814708
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more